MacroForce 7.5mg (60 caps)
Product DescriptionVitamin C (in a form of ascorbate) is an essential component of phagocyting cells such as macrophages. A decrease in ascorbate content can be observed in macrophages upon stimulation of their phagocyting function with Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan. This loss may result in decreased motility and impaired ability of macrophages to produce certain important substances necessary for successful immune system function.
MacroForce Plus C includes Calcium Ascorbate, a less acidic, less irritating form of this valuable nutrient in order to replenish inevitable drop in macrophage's vitamin C content.
- Triple Strength Potency - Every capsule contains 7.5 mg of Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucan
- Calcium Ascorbate - This non-acidic form of Vitamin C is an important component of macrophage cells. Every capsule contains 164 mg of Calcium Ascorbate.
- Convenient Dosage -- For those who need increased supplementation, just one capsule per day.
- Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucan Can be taken in conjunction with chemotherapy, antibiotic therapy, or radiotherapy.
- Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucan Is derived from yeast cell walls. However, as a pure isolate, it contains no yeast proteins that could cause an allergic reaction.